If you’re a user of QuickBooks Online accounting software, you can connect directly to the Growth Street dashboard by following the instructions below.
Before proceeding, you will need:
- The login credentials (email and password) you use to access QuickBooks Online. Your password is not sent to Growth Street when you connect in this way.
Once your GrowthLine is active, we need you to send us updated information about your business regularly - either every month or every quarter (depending on the size of your facility). If you use QuickBooks Online, this process is as simple as visiting your Growth Street dashboard and following the instructions below.
1. Go to the Growth Street dashboard by visiting https://borrow.growthstreet.co.uk.
2. If you’re doing this during your application for a GrowthLine, go to your dashboard and in the “Your Accounting” section hit the ‘Connect’ button. If you’re an active customer, just head to Account details > Integrations and hit the ‘Connect’ button.
3. Select QuickBooks from the dropdown list.
4. You will be directed to QuickBooks Online, where you will be asked to grant us access.
5. Choose “Authorize”. You will directed back to your Growth Street dashboard.
6. We will now begin downloading the information we need to continue with your application.
The download happens in the background, and you do not need to leave the page open once you have connected. It may take up to 30 minutes for our system to download the information we need.
If you have any questions, whether you’re applying for a GrowthLine or whether you’re a current user, you can contact us by email (on email@example.com), or via phone at 0808 123 1231.
Intuit and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Used with permission.